Your first visit to Baker Ear Nose & Throat Associates
Baker ENT Associates is FRAGRANCE-FREE office. It is requested that patients do not wear any perfume, cologne or aftershave. Many allergy/asthma patients have sensitivities to scents.
Please bring the following information with you to your first visit:
- Completed New Patient Forms. These can be found on the patient portal, can be mailed to you, or can be completed at the office prior to your appointment (Patient should arrive 30 minutes early). Patients will also be required to complete some forms that can no tbe mailed.
- Your current insurance card and Picture ID must be presented at every visit.
- A referral if the patient is covered by an HMO.
- Primary Care Physician (name, address and phone number).
- Referring Physician (name, address and phone number).
- Pharmacy information (name, address and phone number).
- A list of current medications, including over the counter medications, vitamins and minerals.
- A list of medication allergies.
- Radiology results and disk.
- Hearing test results.
Co-pays and Deductibles are due at the time of service. Te office accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.